Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Ex-Trump Aide Reveals Inside Story Of His Wild Disinfectant Press Conference | HuffPost

It's obvious that Dr Birx was afraid of Trump and was sure he'd get re-elected. She knew if she spoke up, he would destroy her. It's easy to attack her now.

“After the press briefing, Dr. [Deborah] Birx (Trump’s COVID-19 response coordinator) walks through the door and looks straight at me and says, ‘Why was he talking to me? I have nothing to do with that setting. He just threw away all of the work we’ve done,’”

barjoe 9 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it was her duty to stand up

If millions of lives are at stake, and they were, any decent human being would have at a minimum stood up & walked off. She is a Doctor, or claims she is. The phrase "depraved indifference" springs to mind here...or are we going to pardon all those Nazi prison guards now too?!
Oh, and as far as "[blaming]...her now"...I said & posted the same thing at the time!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.