Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Cincinnati area bar: No NBA games on TV after LeBron James Columbus police statement

These basketball fans in Cincinnati are boycotting NBA. White Sports Only!

barjoe 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Umm... I ignore sports.

Umm...but you made a comment

@barjoe Yes, he did. I also ignore sports but I do read headlines and sometimes a bit more.

@DenoPenno The point is, they want to cancel LeBron James because he cares about social issues. Colin Kaepernick was driven out of NFL for taking a knee. This post is not about sports.

@barjoe Fans drive everything that happens in sports. If they participate by continuing to inject money then his ouster will occur. Just as it did with Kaepernick. If they largely deny their money to the sport then James, and Kaepernick, will survive and win. I already provide no money to any sport.

@rainmanjr LeBron James isn't going anywhere. Do you think he gives a shit about a bunch of racist hillbillies at some hick bar in Cincinnati? They never watch NBA anyway, they follow NASCAR and WWE. Colin Kaepernick has been blacklisted by NFL even though history will prove him right. I don't understand people feel the need to repeat the fact that they don't follow sports. I wouldn't comment on a poetry post, saying I never read poetry. Just saying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.