Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Eating less Meat won't save the Planet. Here's Why - YouTube

I was a vegetarian 30 years ago. It didn't make me healthier. The only logical reason in my mind is if you don't want to kill the animals, which I can respect. I'm not giving up my steak.

barjoe 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

GOP idiots take Dem goals and twist them......

Yep claiming Biden wants to limit allowed meat consumption as part of "his" Green New Deal, which is not his.

@barjoe its not part of the green new deal or of bidens plan ....cutting down some might be a suggestion in the green new deal but bidens plan is still in the early stages and a little sketchy so far nothing is mapped out yet.....

@whiskywoman Biden doesn't support the Green New Deal. It's not his.

it won't save the planet but it will help and if we fed the cows kelp or seaweed they fart 80% less

Your argument stinks.

@barjoe why because its true we do need to eat less meat agriculture and meat production are causing lots of deforestation and loss of habitats we need smarter not using more land and kelp grows fast so does seaweed it is so easy and cheaper than other ideas.....and where is your better idea

@whiskywoman Joke. Farts=Stinks.

@EarnestEccentric just as bad

I enjoy many vegetarian dishes, very much. But the "meat substitutes" have about 1/3 to 1/2 times more sodium, something i must avoid like the plague!

Thanks! I think I’ll get another steak out of the freezer! 🥩😀

Cowabunga excellent documentary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.