Agnostic.com

2 2

A debate on #Noconfidence , voting third party to protest the Democrat party. Skip to about 20:00 minutes for the start.

Tejas 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This old tired stupid arguement again?

Brought to you by the CPAC and Republican Party.

Is that assumption based on any evidence?

@Tejas Nope. Don't need any evidence to voice my opinion.

@barjoe seems your opinion is based in poor logic. Voting 3rd party does equal damage to both parties.

@Tejas Paul in this clip is an asshole. We don't have "no confidence" votes in the states. It's lesser of two evils. That's the way it works in a two party system. Moderation as opposed to far right tyranny like we had the last 4 years is facilitated by voting Democrat. GOP is already far right, they don't have any principles. Thank goodness we have Biden. Ralph Nader voters elected George W Bush in 2000. That is not poor logic. It's fact.

@barjoe its only a two party system when people vote the lesser of two evils. Beyond social issues the two parties are very similar. I'm a registered independent and only vote for non corporate progressives. I used to be a big Bernie fan, until he not once but twice took the money of true progressives and then gave his support to corrupt dems. I refuse to take part in a system that doesn't represent progressive values whilst I pay tax dollars. Given the choice between a devil or a demon I'd rather just not choose.

@Tejas That kind of logic elected Ronald Reagan in 1980, George W Bush in 2000 and yes conservatives elected Bill Clinton in 1992 by the candidacy of Ross Perot. You have a right to do whatever you want with your vote. If I may ask. Who did you vote for in 2020?

@barjoe I voted for Bernie in the democratic primary, but I didn't vote in the presidential election.

@Tejas Joe Biden is closer politically to Bernie Sanders than you might think. Trump is definitely nowhere close. I don't know where this country would be right now if Trump has won.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.