Agnostic.com

4 0

Here is the power of prayer at work, I won't set this up as you need the surprise.

[getpocket.com]

This is an amazing tale.

praytothemilkjug 6 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Prayer doesn't work. For 4 straight years I prayed that trump should have a massive stroke rendering him unable to tweet, talk, or wipe himself.

I tried sacraficing squirrels and rabbits, but like you he and pense never had their heads explode, so it never worked for me.

STAN sounds like a cut-rate version of Jim Jones to me....this is so not the way Witness Protection works, nor do vengeful gang members poison your ketchup.....

My mom tells me an aunt of hers, died their. Her side of the family were all fantastic cooks....such a waste...

More like the power of manipulative people over the weak and gullible.

Prayer has no power. Your post didn't inspire me at all. What a crock of shit!

Actually I just found the story Amazing. A religious toad ruined the lives of an entire family.

I officially gave up religion on entirely Easter Sunday 1972 at 8:30am Exactly. I have not willingly stepped into a church (RC), or any other religious temple since.

I have been dragged in for the 3 exceptions, the Hatch, the Match , the Dispatch, and I go to make other feel happy, I do not praise/adore/beg forgiveness.

I also say the Pledge of Allegiance, especially at Scout functions. I skip over UNDER GOD, every time. A few people did notice. Interesting conversations ensued, 1 or 2 were impolite. I have lost a few friends over it. A few I even miss, but, like the POS that did this to a family most show their true colors.In my 60's I have begun to miss some friends, and others die off.

But hanging around with the massive , washed in blood of jesus types, they are fixated, they become more intense on being the lead of all that is good, and anything bad is due to peoples ignoring the deity: jesus, or, Lord, THE LORD. I tell them flat out do not pray for me.

So I do apologize if I confused anyone/everyone.

Ciao

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.