Agnostic.com

10 6

People Don't Realize How Many Great Songs This Woman Wrote

Carole King

I'm a sentimental slob in my old age. This Kennedy Center Honors for Carole King brought me to tears. Especially Aretha Franklin with one of her last performances before her failing health

barjoe 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Songwriting is just as lucrative as singing.
"Is It Really Possible To Retire Off Royalties From One Hit Song? | Celebrity Net Worth" ru.wikipedia.org

Level 1 Oct 14, 2023

I think people in general don't realize how much new music comes out every day. At the same time, the music industry is quite competitive, and if you want to advance, it is better to use additional services. So, promosoundgroup provides several different promotion packages. You can promote one track or several at once.

I think people in general don't realize how much new music comes out every day. At the same time, the music industry is quite competitive, and if you want to advance, it is better to use additional services. So, promosoundgroup provides several different promotion packages. You can promote one track or several at once.

Level 1 Aug 10, 2023

Very talented

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2021

Songwriting is just as lucrative as singing.
"Is It Really Possible To Retire Off Royalties From One Hit Song? | Celebrity Net Worth" [celebritynetworth.com]

She must be loaded. She deserves all of it.

I do.

And even some novel and creative stuff for kids:

BD66 Level 8 Apr 28, 2021

Very good share.
Thank you!

Unity Level 7 Apr 28, 2021

I didn't realize she wrote that song.

She wrote a lot of great songs that you love and don't know she wrote. Hundreds [songfacts.com] 118 Billboard Hits. [musicvf.com]

@barjoe I don't doubt that a bit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.