Agnostic.com

4 0

We've all been wondering the same things. Why the F am I here? Is there a God, or WTF is going on? I really think I might have figured it out. You people have probably heard this many times from different people over time, but this may be different. I think maybe everyone is right. In history the Greeks had Gods, the Egyptians had Gods, the Romans,the Norse, Japanese, Anglo-Saxons, Chinese...... There are tons more, but they are all considered "Mythology". Now try and tell someone they believe in Christian mythology, or they believe in Muslim mythology, or Jewish mythology.... They will freak out on you.

I am saying that everyone is correct. Sure there might be some slight differences, but it all comes down to God(s) and the (s) is the important part.

Back in time they believed in multiple Gods. Recently people have called them nuts by calling it "mythology". I don't think they were nuts. I believe they saw things that were unexplainable. They saw UFO's. They saw what they believed to be Gods and in all honesty they kinda are Gods and that became their religions.

I am so against religion because it is always, if you don't believe what we tell you, you are going to hell, if you don't procreate for our religion... I'm not into the "God-fearing" crap they pull. My God would never act like that. "God-fearing" is an oxymoron. If there's a God or in my opinion tons of Gods, you shouldn't fear them. I believe there are probably millions of "Gods", Gods meaning things that are more advanced than we are. When you throw science into everything and billions of years, of course there are a lot of things that are smarter, more advanced, than us. I 100% suggest we look for these others. I have done a lot of research and there are good places and good techniques to attract them.

I am always open to discussion because agnostic means I just don't know.

Always available (571)235-3476

I undertand and welcome any and all disagreements.

Lookyhere 1 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wondered about stuff like this in my teens.....before i realized there doesn't have to be any reason.....

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site. Its a fairly normal brand of deism you seem to be expressing, and that is fine with many of us, including me. Since I think that the god question is irrelevant, it is only faith in received folly, religion, or a supposed knowledge of gods purpose and wishes, which really impacts on life, to bad effect. You will perhaps though encounter some on the site who are not friendly to any god idea, however deistic.

In this moment of human history, we have developed increasingly sophisticated technology. However, the military observers and data indicate UFO capabilities that are far in advance of our own. That they are here at all suggests they have achieved a stability in their civilization that is also greater that we have.

Thus, one may reasonably suspect they are at least 100 years ahead of us and probably more likely 1000's of years ahead of us. What could we have to offer them? We represent one of the dominant apex fauna of this planet, so we are organisms to be experimented with.

Multiple species visit this planet, and one of them seems to be conducting extensive biological research. At least one more is intensively observing our military and nuclear energy assets. As far as contact is concerned, plainly they do not contact humans except by accident, and then very rarely. Visitors are elusive and reclusive, avoiding contact except when they can control conditions.

People invented these stories because fear when contemplating their own mortality. They can't deal with the fact that consciousness will end and it's fade to black upon their death. That's all there is. One question. Why did you post your phone number???

That's not true. People told these stories because they saw things they couldn't explain. I posted my number because I'm willing to talk to anyone who likes to discuss different things. I probably shouldn't have..

Have you ever seen a UFO?

You're an atheist, and that's not quite agnostic. I thought for a while we were all just worm food, but it changed to IDK, I think there is soooo much we don't know. I think there might be energy or souls, but again I have no clue.

@Lookyhere Most people on this site are probably atheists. No, if that's your actual number, I don't think that's a good idea. I'd edit it out. Random strangers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.