Agnostic.com

4 6

Just signed up today for a J&J Fauci Ouchi appointment for 9:30 am tomorrow.

At a Publix about a mile from my house.

I am not in any high risk group, and I have been working from home.

It will feel good to clear this last personal hurdle, I will probably still get food and groceries delivered.

I do my own grocery shopping probably 80% of the time. There are just days I do not feel like it. And it keeps the impulse "hungree" purchases down.

BufftonBeotch 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am proud of you! I go grocery shopping myself after having Covid in October. I go late at night, few are there, I wear my double mask and use the sanitizer they have at entrances and exits.

Got the J&J this week. I didn't experience any side effects.

Unity Level 7 Apr 30, 2021

I really wanted the one and done.

Relieved they brought it back.

Every ouchi makes everyone safer thank you.

I was a little surprised I was able to get one so quick.
It is perfect. But Biden did say to call for an appointment. You might be able to get one tomorrow.

I'm also glad I didn't try to jump the line and get it before now.

And yes on the continued restaurant deliveries. So many years I have wanted more than pizza or maybe Chinese delivery.

Practically anything is available for delivery now Greek, Thai, Mexican? What would you like?

mine's on Tuesday - May the 4th be with me lol

That's too cute.

You should get some Star Wars Band-aids for the occasion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.