Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Scientists "We Have Never Seen Anything Like This" | Gregg Braden - YouTube

Suggesting vacuums arent empty and your DNA unfolds when you feel good.

thinkwithme 7 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the level where we can concern ourselves with the Quantum Fields which actually make up what we see, there is no way for us to be aware of these. Much has been made of the fields, but the understanding of these fields is beyond the abilities of most people. The one basic fact that I use to determine whether a truth is being told of not on these matters is how do the concern themselves with describing the size of what they are talking about. Most of this stuff takes place at the Planck level, a quantity that is so small it is impossible to measure. So he is full of fecal matter.

I just remembered light is made of particles and it's kind of wavy gravy to think about it. Had this conversation long ago about about vacuums being empty but not entirely if you count the light. It was cool to think about that again. Also just that physiological connection to emotions is always good to remember. Possibly makes people want to be nice.

"Scientists" from Oral Roberts U? WTF??!!

Horse shit!

Photons light particles reacting differently in varied circumstances sounds correct. Removing air is not the same as removing light. Emotions absolutely affect biochemical functions and seems probable that is observable on a cellular level. What conclusions he draws beyond I don't know. Just that part I mentioned seemed sound to me.

@thinkwithme It’s woo, really bad science that sounds scientifical but isn’t science even a little bit.
Honestly this is pure unadulterated horse shit.

@Willow_Wisp 🐴😄 influence of emotions on health proven in real science over and over. Whether DNA coils are expanding and retracting with our emotions is less relevant than just contemplating how we can influence our health

Agreed, @Willow_Wisp. Pseudoscience has a rather familiar tone — vague connections between verifiable observation and specious conjecture asserted as undeniable fact. This video had all of that and then some. This is actually one of the less impressive attempts I've seen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.