Agnostic.com

3 2

Now I'm NO lover of cats but this sickens me to the core.
Just came back from making a WEE offering to the Porcelain God, sat down and heard a weak mewing coming through from my front veranda.
Opened the door and found a cardboard carton with 4 approx. 2 week old kittens in it trying to suckle from their mother whose head had been bashed in.
Rang the local R.S.P.C.A, branch, they came and collected the carton and the contents thankfully.
I sincerely hope they find out who did this horrendous thing and hit him/her/them with book as well.

Triphid 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would deeply prefer to think it was a freak accident of some kind, else why seek to help the kittens?

All cruelty to animals should be punished.....

I fail to understand how anybody could do any such thing to a cat. How people can become so damaged in the head is completely beyond me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.