Agnostic.com

5 3

ANOTHER KEYBOARD BITES THE DUST.

I want to take the blame for this but it is truly Lia's fault. She bangs on all my keyboards like they need punishment. I have ordered a new board for people with vision problems like me but she will not get to use it. So. I may be off line untntil it arrives..

Spinliesel 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I probably have the best mechanical keyboard for Linux right now. The keyboard is high quality, looks very sturdy and comfortable, and is a little tall, so I recommend using a handstand. It supports multiple Bluetooth devices, and I use this feature every day as I use the keyboard on my laptop and my work computer. It doesn't break, I've hit it many times in anger, and it has passed the test.

Maybe she's like me and learned on manual typewriters? My other issue is a bit of nerve damage from various injuries.

How about a plastic tub upside-down over it unless you are actually using it? Get one just the right size by using the box it comes with in the aisle at walmart

How big are her paws ?

She is a girl. not a cat.

@Spinliesel Oh a lot harder to train then. Best get a room with a lock on the door. LOL

You gotta do what you gotta do.

True. And I cannot forget that she helps me with my i-phone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594342
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.