Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Federal judge calls out Barr for lying, orders previously withheld documents released

Barr lied to the public about what was in the Mueller report... and then lied to the court.

snytiger6 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I may be wrong but I'd bet Garland has an unredacted version of the report because Barr didn't destroy it. Barr didn't end anything and he could have destroyed whatever he wanted so I think his job was to protect a hopeful next Admin's ability to carry forward. It would be necessary for such a position to seem very much like he was protecting 45 so that doesn't convince me that I'm wrong.

It's about time someone started looking into his crooked deals while he was fronting for Trump.

Good. I hope that Barr is properly sanctioned, including having any authority to indulge in legal matters rescinded. In other words, that Barr is barred.
Then, add another offence to the queue awaiting Trump.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.