Agnostic.com

8 2

What's your favorite flower?

I love night Jasmine and Japanese cherry blossom. I wish i could grow them here. Gardiners are fantastic too. I spent money trying to get the Jasmine to grow. I had no shade around my house. All direct sun light and heat.
My favorite tree is the magnolia. When i was a child. We lived close to an old house where the elders there grew all my favorites. They had honeysuckle vines too. I could smell the fragrance come though the window next to my bed. It was so sweet as different smells would inter in. I have tried to build such an environment around me but I've moved several times and lost this enjoyment. I'm settled now but I've had to remove my trees because of the hurricanes that have ravaged my community. So many people have lost so many old beautiful trees. It's sad. I'm trying to bring this back.

BucketlistBob 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bird of Paradise.

Forme, it's a toss up between Wisteria and Lilac. Each has a wonderful fragrance.

Zster Level 8 Nov 30, 2017

Hmmm... I got to check that out.

Cala Lilies, Liy Of The Valley and Roses.

Nice combination.

that is a hard question. I love the magnolia for its texture scent and grandeur.THe garfdenia...comes in a close second along with plumeria frangipani and almost any orchid

Alright! I would pick the magnolia and put them in the house. Your other flowers. Are they sweet?

some orchids are scented but mostly beautiful long lasting flowers. the others are intoxicating

Lol..my kind of flower.

Roses and the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Wow! Great fragrant!

Yes, indeed.

globe artichoke

Does it smell good?

not really but the main plant is kind of ugly and prehistoric looking but when the globe flowers the blue colour is amazing. even better bees seem to get stoned in the pollen and sometimes don't buzz right or even go home at night. its there natural high and it comes back every year.

Cool...

If I had to pick one, it would be the fuchsia.

Does it smell good?

BucketlistBob: It has been awhile, I suppose, since I have given a fuchsia a whiff as I do not recall what it smells like. I was thinking visually my favorite. For aroma, it would be the lilac.

That's pretty good...

My father called me a Blooming Idiot (tongue is cheek) so I guess that would be my favorite flower.

Yeah, my dad had some words for me too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.