Agnostic.com

2 1

Scammers are everywhere but this one takes the cake.

HelenRoseBuck 6 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men, Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men, HI I'm millionaire AL Harrington, of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men emporium and sales.
Due to a horrendous case of malpractice and misdiagnoses I'm currently over stocked with BRAIN CANCER and I want to pass my entire supply of Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men, on to YOU!!
Just send me all your personal details and bank account numbers and when I die a horrible and painful death I will make you my sole heir and beneficiary, what could be simpler?
So just send your pesonal and bank details to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men sales and emporium Scammers row , Quahog Newport County, Rhode Island US Aaaaaaaaaaaa and before you know it you'll be rolling in Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube men and all the ca$h that implies.
Send money now!

I will be happy to inherit your fortune for you. But first, you must send me ten percent of the fortune up front, as a good faith gesture!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.