Agnostic.com

15 10

Joe Biden did not mention God in his National Day of Prayer proclamation. Conservative evangelicals are not happy.

[currentpub.com]

xenoview 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evangelicals are not happy?

Oh dear.

How sad.

Never mind.

I have read the transcript he mentions prayer a number of times, but it doesn't mention to who so since I have no god I see no sense to praying. That being said who the f do they think he was saying pray to? A waffle maker? And yes I don't give a f what they say. 😁

I'm not sure what makes me feel more ill. The Christians waving their cross in my face, or the single-minded patriots waving a flag in my face. I just want to be left alone. Keep your religion to yourself, and put a pair of pants on over your made in China American flag underwear.

They can just go fuck themselves then!

fuck them

Why do they even care? They don’t like him anyway.

gotta wonder how Native Americans are feeling about the "one nation under God" yack, myself
Why hasn't someone sued to get the "one nation" part outlawed, i wonder?

Answer: the invaders have prevented the Native Americans from being in Congress.

I find it a lot more troubling that he has a hard time reading a teleprompter and even Jen Psaki tells him to shut up

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Oh, wait, hoping for drump to return, no doubt.......

ya, what is with the penchant for nominating decrepit old white guys, anyway? Isnt he like 80?

@bbyrd009 another fact-free fascist chimes in...ho hum.....

@AnneWimsey Sorry Anne, you kind of lost me; I was just asking questions?

@bbyrd009 derogatory ageist question(s)...what a good idea........ either own it or STFU, trying to walk it back is just shameful.

@AnneWimsey ah, gotcha. I really don’t pay much attention to politics, it just seem to me that we might be better represented then bye an endless stream of 80 year old white guys? Dunno

@bbyrd009 none are "80", they more or less the same age as me, and Biden is in Much better shape.
What has age got to do with intelligence or ability to lead????? Just had 4 years of a Horrible example! FDR was Very ill, Kennedy had severe back problems, aaand etc......what Exactly did their age (or physical problems) have to do with Anything, anything at all?

@AnneWimsey Well I have nothing against 80-year-olds per se, but you’re asking me what being 80 might have to do with their intelligence or ability to lead? Reagan almost surely finished his second term with dementia; I only meant to recognize the limitations of an 80 year old, even if there are notable exceptions.

Theyre never happy. That's not news lol

Key phrase, in the first sentence: "many religionS".....oh, wait, isn't that implicit in the founding documents of our entire country somewhere?

Personally, whatever pisses them off makes me smile.

Fuck those assholes.

At least they listened. Evangelicals are just looking to criticize the president. "Because human beings are the most dynamic link to the divine on this planet." That's a reference to God. Double-Fuck every Christian Evangelical on the planet. Who give a shit what they think?

I only mention Grob, Gob, Glob, Grod. Really pissed off my fundie roommate.

[adventuretime.fandom.com]

Perhaps the National Day of Prayer should be re-directed to Praying to Bacchus.

Just because he couldn’t remember the word.

Conservative evangelicals are never happy. They have turned being miserable old curmudgeons into an art form.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.