Agnostic.com

1 1

The Woke CIA PsyOp

Abby Martin explains what's behind the cringe ‘Humans of CIA’ recruitment ad promoting themselves as a place of ‘intersectional’ social progress.

William_Mary 8 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . . more of your RT bullshit :

[en.wikipedia.org]

Actually, Abby doesn't produce her work through RT anymore. She is totally independent now with a handful of outlets under her. As were provided in the script with the video, other than one other I use regularly. A lot of good reporters and journalist are on RT because they can't get on MSCM outlets to expose the truths about the crimes and unethical practices of our governments and perpetual warring their agendas are designed for. That, FearlessFLy, you should highly question as to why. Don't allow yourself to be so conditioned to except so much without questioning it. Such as......

Your attempt to use wikipedia as a means to degrade her however shows your inability to recognize why she, and many others, who can't get time on MSCM due to their oppositional views to capitalist empire building, is ludicrous being wikipedia is in on the agenda of establishment elite. Many people today are aware of how wikipedia has recently been taken over by an agenda to lead people astray as fake news has been a growing problem within our society. Using such a facade to determine and confront fake news just tells me you're unable to recognize good news sources by applying history to the fake news you believe in. All fake news comparison sites are entities with an agenda to keep people entrapped within MSCM. If you properly search out the owners and groups they are related to, you'll discover they all end up within the same arena as the current think tanks, NGO's, and public relation firms that produce 80% of the fake news MSCM receives from them and then passes down to us.

I bet you can't possibly bring one substantial debate proving any of her work as being a means of mis/disinformation providing any facts. While her work is proven factual by her investigative work both in the field and by accounts of history when related to it. And the following outcomes of her conjecture from her work having come to fruition over time. Repeated rhetoric of false accusations are not proof, I'll remind you. Go ahead, give it a shot.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.