Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Cyber Ninjas Wanted To Interrogate Voters Door To Door On Their Voting Record

I would get my Mossberg Pump Action 12 Gauge to greet then at the door. They truly think this is Nazi Germany.

barjoe 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The GOP is off the chain...these wackO QANON slugs need to be dialed out of the system quickly before this spreads to other states. This is getting down right dangerous. We are back in the 30's in Nazi Germany ffs.

It's nonsensical, but they are actually hoping(wishing) it could spread.

You likely already know this, but...
If they somehow altered space time and overturned the AZ election, that would still only give tRump 16 more electoral votes. He'd still lose badly (and behave badly doing it). They would need it to spread.

What they're really doing is ridiculous theater to provide cover for the voter suppression games they're playing elsewhere and that they will play in the future.

@RichCC I agree it is a smokescreen for the voter suppression(and intimidation) but I think they have a longer plan in the works...Trumpism is the driver along with QANON and I personally think they are trying for a MEDIA STORM with their little theatrical stunt in AZ...if they can spread this to enough other states before 2024 they can set the stage for a Trump come back or the next MORONIC STOOGE that tRUMP anoints. They would try to use AZ as LEVERAGE. That's what this appears to be all about to me...it is Political Leverage and theatre.

@RichCC They don't have the authority to decertify the election. They just want to intimidate voters and caste doubt.

@phoenixone1
Actually I think they're looking more to '22 than '24. Republican politicians know they still lack any positive ideas so all they can do is fall back on their default obstructionist position.

They're hoping to use off-year trends to retake Congress and oppose everything Democrat(Biden).
Without any positive agenda, it's their only way to protect their 1%-tax-cut goals.

That is a total WTF, that can't be legal, asswipe idea.
I suppose if answering the door with, "Take your survey and shove it up your ass " may count as a Democrat vote.

But they promised not to intimidate any voters. /snark

From what I've read they haven't promised to not go back and try anyway.
[rawstory.com]

From the RawStory link.

Although the Arizona Senate has indicated that it will suspend canvassing for the foreseeable future, Fann[RichCC: Arizona Senate President Karen Fann ( R ) ] did not say if the effort would not be revisited in the future.

Fann wrote, "If canvassing is necessary to complete the audit, we believe these protocols, which will be reinforced by thorough training programs, would permit the Senate to discharge its legislative oversight and investigation functions without compromising the rights or privacy of any voter."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.