Agnostic.com

5 3

Evidently Catholics have been into this sort of thing for a long time.

Lorajay 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One final thought: In an article titled “How Reliable were the Early Church’s Oral Traditions” theologian Greg Boyd tells us “First century Jewish culture was....an orally dominated culture.” Kind of like today’s modern Catholic priesthood wouldn’t you say. This sculpture is “hard” evidence in support of that venerable tradition. (This material just writes itself, doesn’t it?)

A subtle way of telling his grace to go fuck himself? Or just the sculpture arsing about?

The Lord helps those who help themselves.

Love it! Only in Germany!

Now I would love to know what the three monkeys are doing underneath the lady's dress.

It's not a lady the guy was a merchant. Up close the box in his hand is full of money bags.

@Lorajay I’m guessing it was some kind of political statement as well.

I don't care if priests blow themselves.. Catholic priest. The suppression of their sex in priesthood , could turn them into evil spirits chasing after little boys.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.