Agnostic.com

4 2

Just out of sheer curiosity here, was yesterday the Anniversary of some obscure Saint or something?
Went out-side to check on my gardens, and unfortunately to do so means seeing across the dividing fence between my house and that of Evangeloon's while I'm walking around.
There, almost stark naked on his front veranda is Evangeloon, sleeping, well so it appears, I'm NOT planning to go in and check on him btw, a myriad of very empty looking booze bottles strewn around him like debris from bombing raid on London in WWII and the wax from at least a dozen candles or more hardening around him in a rough circle.
It was approx. 5 degree Celsius here last night so either he's frozen solid or well on the way to becoming a Human Popsicle by now.
IF, he hasn't moved by the time I'm heading off to get my Sunday paper and Sunday Take-away lunch I may be tempted to give the local Bobbies a quick ring just in case BUT knowing Evangeloon, he'd be way too bloody mean to simply drop dead without making a Hollywood style production about it imo.

Triphid 9 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just letting those who want to know know, Evangeloon was okay when I left to get my Sunday Paper, he HAD managed, I think, to wake up, get inside his house and get his fireplace up and running going by the smoke coming from his chimney.

But, did you lay eyes on him? I mean, technically...

... maybe he didn't light the fire. Or get himself back into the house under his own power.

You could be witnessing a cremation. Unlikely, sure, but you don't really know, right? I'm sticking with my Dark Sacrifice Hypothesis for now.

@AmyTheBruce Nah, unfortunately he's still alive and kicking because his vehicle dove out of his yard with him at the wheel as I was returning home about 12.35pm.

@Triphid Hmph. Another fun hypothesis bites the dust, I guess.

Have you any explanation, then, for his strange behavior?

@AmyTheBruce About as much of an 'explanation' as one can offer for seeing Unicorns, Pixies, etc, etc, at the bottom of the garden holding a Bierfest and a Wet T-Shirt Competition.....LOL.

Could it be that some rival evangelical sect has sacrificed him to the Dark Lord? Were there footprints about?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

His God has come to collect his immortal soul!

Maybe gawd doesn't even want him.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I reckon you'd be 100% dead on the money there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.