Agnostic.com

28 20

Holy fuck, if I weren’t already atheist, I’d be asking where to sign up!

10 Rules of Sex for [Christian] Wives

1. Obedience means complete obedience. No exceptions. If you can pick and choose when to obey you aren’t actually being obedient. Sex is an important part of marriage and being totally sexually obedient to your husband is part of your vows. Respect your husband’s authority over you in every aspect of your life, as God intended. (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Continue reading for more wholesome rules. 😳

[biblicalsexology.com]

Apunzelle 7 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, been aware of this BS for decades. You would think fewer women would be religious then men but. . . . [pewresearch.org]

std. property management stuff. except your mailbox ain't off limits.

I understand people have their kinks, and that is fine. But man alive, this comes down to "follow my kink or else" type of shit.

I disagree. Kink is about "consent". Indoctrination is not consent.

@Leelu Who knows, maybe she did consent and has subsequently been brain washed. There are people who prefer that sort of relationship and seem to legitimately want it. (I don't get it, personally, but hell, not my bedroom, not my vote.) But you do touch on the key word there with consent. And if you look at my last sentence, it does show a 1-way flow of power.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.