Agnostic.com

2 10

As a counter point to the 10 commandments for women , I'd like to contribute a story my Mother told me , just before my marriage . As the newly weds were getting ready for their first night , the groom takes off his trousers and tosses them on the bed , then says to the new wife , put these on . She ways , but they're too big for me . To which he responds , remember that , and don't try to wear the pants in the family . At which point she takes off her panties and tosses them to him , telling him to put them on . He says to her , but they're too small , I'll never get into those . And she responds , remember that because that's the way things will remain , until you change your attitude .

Cast1es 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wish she was my mother in law with such a wise Atheist Feminist daughter as my bride ....good Atheist Feminist grooms are lucky to love such great women

I don't know, in a literal sense, that wouldn't have worked with my ex-husband. He wanted to make clear how repulsive I was to him while I was pregnant and also afterward in the weeks I was nursing and getting my figure back. So, he put on my maternity underwear and bra, along with my bathrobe, and paraded in front of me to illustrate how I looked to him. Okay.... Oh how I admired the men who made their wives feel precious while they were pregnant and nursing their baby. His parading around in my underwear to make his point did nothing but make me certain that I wanted to divorce him as soon as I could do so financially, though that took 29 years.

Some things never change , unless you make it change .

@Cast1es Yep, I made a change in 2007 and have never looked back, and never been so happy as I am now. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.