Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK More Oregon counties vote to move into Idaho, part of rural effort to ‘gain political refuge from blue states’ - oregonlive.com

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That would totally mess up the whole picture on a map of Idaho. They'll never go for that. And the nifty almost-square that is Oregon on a map would look an Oreo with a bite out of it. πŸ˜›

(I think they should do this. Those of us who love Oregon and can't stand Idaho would be able to simply drive around those places rather than through them to be in our preferred place.) πŸ‘

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The not so united states?

I don’t blame them as I like Idaho a lot better to as I wouldn’t want to be governed by those looney liberal idiots. πŸ€ͺ😜

@SeaGreenEyez You are so full of crap!

Let parts of CA NV contiguous join them follow the Constitution to balance DC statehood too

I support an independent State of Jefferson save Idaho + Oregon from these fanatics

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.