Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Texas Heartbeat Bill; Republicans say to upend 50 years of reproductive freedom as SCOTUS agrees to hear Alabama case

Siiiiiiiiigh.

This doesn't at all pertain to me, but this is such bullshit. I feel like I'm witnessing the complete devolution of the US and it's not only pitiful, but pathetically so. 😤😤😤

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is so sad and wrong -- here is a link to Dr. Jen Gunter's explanation of why women will die because of the this : [tiktok.com]

Ohub Level 7 May 21, 2021

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be protocol.

I doubt it will survive the courts, unless this SCTOTUS overturns Roe v Wade. These laws never affect the well to do. They will go somewhere else or pay a doctor enough to do the procedure. It is always the lower middle class and the poor who suffer from these draconian laws.

@SeaGreenEyez We will see. I don't think Roberts wants this on his name and it will be because it is his court.

@SeaGreenEyez I'm not sure Kavanaugh would vote to overturn. He has made a couple of surprising votes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.