Agnostic.com

5 10

Rep. Tim Ryan Unleashes Fury Fury On GOP Lawmakers Opposed to Jan. 6 Commission

I LOVE Tim Ryan!

Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio) has had it with the Republican members of the House who attacked a proposed bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol that was carried out by pro-Trump insurrectionists.

After thanking those in the GOP who supported the measure ― 35 Republicans ultimately broke ranks and voted in favor of the commission ― Ryan lit into those who voted against it.

“Holy cow! Incoherence! No idea what you’re talking about,” Ryan said, his voice rising in anger as he pointed to the most obvious and glaring hypocrisy: the endless Republican-led investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“Benghazi!” he said. “You guys chased the former secretary of state all over the country, spent millions of dollars.”

He added:

“We have people scaling the Capitol, hitting the Capitol Police with lead pipes across the head and we can’t get bipartisanship? What else has to happen in this country? Cops! This is a slap in the face to every rank-and-file cop in the United States.”

“We need two political parties in this country that are both living in reality. And you ain’t one of them!”

LiterateHiker 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately as long as the Dumpster is able to control the GOP this will continue...Trump needs to be silenced somehow...the only way I know is to VOTE EVERY RETRUMPLIKKKAN INTO OBLIVIAN...

I've gotta say, he has a point.

There might be some hope for those Repubs yet. At least some are trying fix Trumps fuck ups, etc.

Said so eloquently! Bravo!!

We need more like him!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.