Agnostic.com

54 7

Dating while separated

Technically, I am still married but me and Ms Robinson live miles apart from each other and neither of us have been pushing for a divorce. My question is, is it wrong me to want to date while we are going through separation?

marcelr12 4 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I did, it was well known to the girl I was dating. In my case we were mentally divorced, took 3 years to finalize, what with kids, assets and general unreasonableness.

No not at all, I was seperated for many years but not divorced when I began seeing people again.

i would have to say thats something the two of you need to discuss. for one, it could be used against you in a divorce. also, it really comes down to how the two of you feel about it. whats right for you. i can tell you if its wrong for me, but i know me. i know my morals and what would keep me up at night. i don't know you, you could date and be totally fine, or you could try it and feel terrible. it depends on you. and she could be fine with it, or it could break her heart. that depends on her.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 17, 2018

Of course not, it's called choice. it's just a bit of paper. you can go have a gangbang if you want.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.