Agnostic.com

2 4

Day 16 since my last ciggie, starting Week 4 of the Champix Course of tablets today,still get the slightest of urges to have a smoke but they vanish very quickly.
See the Bone-Rattler ( Doctor) on Wednesday as a check up to see how my Non-smoking is going, odds on she'll be pleased.
My most sincerest of Thanks and Appreciations to ALL who have encouraged me here.
I will NOT fail, I'm a NON-smoker for the rest of days as from now.

Triphid 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is great. If it is what you really want, you can do it.

When you make the decision not to fail, you won't.

In my case, I considered myself finally a non-smoker when I stopped counting the days/weeks/months.

I do the count merely to remind myself of the days, hours, minutes, etc, I wasted with smoking.

@Triphid I found there's a difference between a person who has quit smoking, as opposed to a person who is a non-smoker. Non-smoker seems much better.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Then I may as well class myself as a " No Longer Smoking Person."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.