Agnostic.com

5 14

LINK Atheists Win Case Against Texas Judge and His Coercive Christian Prayers | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A judge is supposed to present himself/herself as being unbiased. Opening each session with a prayer implies bias.

snytiger6 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is really rich here! A fake judge (ALL judges are fake, BTW!) is also a Jesus freak?? These fake judges who are ripping people off as a normal course of their "business" (ALL court rooms in America are listed in Dun & Bradstreet as businesses!) is praying to his god for profits?? What the eff is that kind of god???

Randy

From the article: "Mack is a judge who doesn't understand the First Amendment". If he prayed to Allah, Odin or Zeus he would be booted out immediately. He is manifestly unfit to be on the bench.

Ah Texasssss, isn't there anything that they do that isn't stupid?

I tried to come up with something but nope, I got nothing

@redhog I hear that.

The judge needs to be removed from his job.

Totally unconstitutional.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598302
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.