Agnostic.com

6 4

Just another day in America...

6-year-old shot and killed in backseat of mother's car

[usatoday.com]

Dyl1983 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Insane action but getting all too common

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2021

Did you hear of the child shot in the head in Minneapolis while attending a birthday party? Some of this is on the elected officials there, imo. Crime has skyrocketed there as of the past year.

Both of these stories are tragic and show a careless disregard for even small children's safety.

Check the mom for powder burns, sadly.....

Still better than any day in Canada.

@Dyl1983 We have this thing called a Constitution that includes a Second Amendment. Our Constitution and all its amendments are laws, you would not understand. I understand the cold up there freezes your brains,

@Dyl1983 Your reply not only ignores the point of my reply to you, it proves you really don't understand.

While I did and do know Canada has a Constitution it is irrelevant to the fact that the U.S. Constitution has a Second amendment. The remainder of your reply is pointless as it avoids the point.

You should follow your own advice and shut the fuck up and thereby show no more ignorance.

@Dyl1983 OK, we all lose it from time to time.

Road rage. Don't bother confronting anyone on the road, it's just not worth it.

I am so sad and tired of the gun issues in this country. It makes me sick. This story made me tear up. It is so unnecessary and preventable. It makes me ashamed of this country and the spineless politicians who could change this. maybe when my generation is gone things will change. No parent should have to feel this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.