Agnostic.com

4 0

Post Mormons

How many of you are post-Mormon? I hate to admit that I belonged to them, but I did. What a scam that was...

l501fi 5 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lived in Mormon fucking Utah for many years. I found the best way to get rid of those on a mission to convert me was to tell them that I have lived here for many years and no one has got me yet. I all so told them that if I was going to go nuts on religion I would join the Catholics, or Lutheran, or Baptist or the Methodists.
Gets rid of them every time.

I am technically still one since they didn't excommunicate me. Yes! A Jack Mormon!

I used to hate to admit my Mormon past, but I eventualy realized I was born into it and did nto really choose it for myself. In fact when it came tiem to choose, I chose not to be a part of it. Any shame woudl belogn to my parents because they converted, or chose it before I was born.

Was going to say "when you can't get out the coffin " Seems I read wrong !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.