Agnostic.com

0 0

Where TF are my keys?

I cannot find my keys! I live in a small very organized apartment. I had to have them to get into my apartment-I keep the deadbolt engaged, so I KNOW I had them when I opened the door. I always hang them on the coatrack.They are on a PINK (b/c I'd never have anything pink) ropy thing that used to belong to Miss P. I've looked everywhere,including the garbage cans, the laundry hamper, and emptied all pockets wherein they might be interred. No keys. Being still be-fogged by my new AED, though, the possibilities are: they're right in front of me in a very obvious place, and I'm just not seeing them, OR I've put them somewhere extremely bizarre and will find them months later, perhaps in the freezer behind the frozen chipotles. The only other possibility, and I'm not ruling this out, is a thieving whippet. They're rather known for this, and I've had a number of items inexplicably vanish over the years that she has coveted: a brass pen, socks (always in pairs), a watch.....

BookDeath 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59904