Agnostic.com

4 0

Are there any Texas 42 players here in the Dallas area?

I used to play this game when I was still working. Don't have a lot of chance to play anymore since I am not working. But I can find three here who know the game and willing to meet at a mutual location it would fun to play again.

If you don't know the game, you are welcome to jump in. I don't mind teaching the game to anyone who's interested. Well to the best of my abilities that is.

ChrisJones 6 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ive played hundreds of games of 42, alot of fun

gater Level 7 Apr 17, 2018

If you are talking about the domino game, I wish I knew people who played. I haven't played in over 30yrs.

Yes, it’s the dominos game I am referring to. It hasn’t been all that long ago for me. That was at work during lunch. Now that I am effectively retired, it’s hard to get time with the people I worked with. It’s a fun game. But hard to find players now.

You may want to check out the senior centers. When I played, I played with my mother and her friends at the Elk's Lodge in Huntsville, TX. Seems that no one (at that time) my age played.

That's why I suggest you looking into senior centers. It seems to be a old person game.

@kiramea thanks for the suggestion.

@kiramea Only because young people can't count anymore !

@VAL3941 I would not doubt that. I once shopped in a store that had a broken register. I had to tell the cashier how much money I was supposed to get back.

@kiramea And yet they think the older generation are idiots !

The Domino game? I know it well

gater Level 7 Apr 17, 2018

Dominos

Is thus a card game ?

Dominos

@ChrisJones Aha ! Dble sixes, nines or twelves !

@VAL3941 Sixes. Never played nines or twelves. However I am open to learning new games.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.