Agnostic.com

28 5

Do you have wonderful ex or current in-laws?

I’ve been going to dinner every other Friday evening after work to my ex in-laws for several years now. (I’ve even introduced my boyfriend to them). My ex in-laws are absolutely awesome, loving people. They are supportive and unconditional, and I know I am truly loved. They’ve stepped up and have walked with me through life after the death of my own parents years ago. Even more clearly evident now, because since changing my lifestyle to a vegan way of eating, my mom-in-law adjusts her meal planning to accommodate me while still making a delicious meal. My dad-in-law asks questions and samples things, and is actively looking into a healthier way to eat.
Can you count yourself among the few of us that have unconditional loving in-laws, or ex in-laws?

MyLiege 7 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My late wife’s mother went out of her way to intentionally encourage my late wife to take my daughter and run back to Texas and try to screw me over anyway she could. Just like she did to her ex.

Yikes, that sucks.

@MyLiege it made life interesting.

Hell no, they all died. The whole family gone one way or another.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.