Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK California cafe owner charges customers $5 fee for wearing masks

How about we save a whole lot more and not go to your fucking restaurant. A lot of people made efforts to support the restaurants during the pandemic. This is the thanks we get. A lot of us learned to do without. I prolly spent $100K in my lifetime going to restaurants. I don't owe them shit.

barjoe 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have my favorite restaurants and none of them are run by trumpist jackasses.

I actually Adore this....let the assholes super-spread while i spend my money more wisely!

Didn't eat anything from a restaurant, except for one sandwich I bought on National Cheesesteak Day. This goes back to March, 2020. I don't miss it that much. I've been able to live off my savings, because I'm not spending any discretionary money. I've been collecting debts from people. I'm getting bored. I haven't had a vacation in years.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599876
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.