Agnostic.com

5 19

Today was not a good day at all. I decided to go horse back riding... something I haven't done in a while. It turned out to be a big mistake!

I got on the horse and started out fine. Nice and slow, but then we went a little faster. Before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off. I caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Hit my head, banged up my back and elbow, pretty good and tore my shirt.

Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But, he had the nerve to take the rest of my change so I couldn't ride the Elephant or Motorcycle. I was also banned from the Merry-go-round. The nerve!

Now where are the bikes?

TheoryNumber3 8 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first part reminded me of my two attempts at skying the first was when I was 11 using wood siding with an old pair of sneakers nailed on down a pine straw hill I used a tree to stop accidentally with my face.
The second time I was 43 and almost broke my knee when I landed and again when I slipped getting up and landed on the same knee.
I will never attempt to ski again.
The second part reminded me of Tom Hanks in "Big"

I had similar experiences with roller skating (although without the nails). I found other ways to tighten my thighs. Sometimes I even do them. 🙂

@Lauren You drive the nails through the sneakers into the board on the inside arch of the board then bend the nails to point backwards. However there's no steering on pine straw.

You're talking about the seen where he's playing chopsticks on the big piano on the floor? That was priceless!!!!

@Willow_Wisp I wasn't nearly clever enough to do that at 11 for roller skates so thank god there were prefab ones.

And @TheoryNumber3, yes, it was! 🙂

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...had me going there for a half minute.

You had me on that one.

Oops be careful

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2021

It's never too late to never grow up. I wanna be a Toys "Я" Us kid!

😁

Yep. Those were the days!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.