Agnostic.com

9 6

True love stories never have endings.Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

JimBennefield 4 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dude, I get that you're romantic but these are just platitudes. I think I can speak for a lot of the women here in saying that we don't find this appealing. We look at the world (for the most part) with our eyes and minds open wide. What we do find appealing is honesty. So maybe honestly share why a Christian is on a non-believer site to find a romantic partner?

Lauren Level 8 June 26, 2021

Ohferpetessake, this is exactly the Opposite of real love!

omg ur a simp

think of how awful itd be laying awake all night not knowing the person u married, people change

wtf is a soul?

work on yourself and let go of the fairytale youve believed in all of ur life

protect ur inner comfort and peace of mind

your happiness is not found in another person

wake up!

Delusional. What is a soul? How can one soul inhabit two bodies?

Sounds like a very unrealistic approach to relationships. Searching for this non-existent idyllic illusion is one of the reasons people end up cheating on their partners.

Deb57 Level 8 June 2, 2021

What an xstain crock of shit.

Sounds a lot like co-dependency.

Well I don’t think so.

You can be in love without losing your identity. That love can also last as long as both people are alive.

It can, but reality is never better than your dreams. Sometimes worse than your nightmares.

@barjoe never had time to dream so my reality was fantastic.

That never happened for me. If it is your life, good for you. In fairy tales, they live happily ever after. Not so much in real life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.