Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK 30 Rarely-Seen Historical Photos You Probably Won't See In History Books (New Pics) | DeMilked

These are awesome. (Some are so sad, awesome nonetheless.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[#21 JFK & Bill Clinton Greeting At The White House, In 1963] It is amazing that a photo of Clinton, even as a teenager, makes me wanna hurl!!

#15 could be enhanced with the inclusion of Black Rosies... Yeah, we were there too!!! As any librarian could tell YA!!! [history.com] (Never Underestimate Your Local Librarian! We Know SHIT!!) -

Slide 18 made me cry REAL TEARS! #18 American Troops Treat A Wounded Dog On Orote Pennisula. W.Eugene Smith. 1944

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! ...The photos whisper to the librarian I was for almost 40 years. ...And always a librarian at HEART (CRADLE2dA'CRYPT, BABY!!)! POWERFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!

Number 29 is rubbish, the corporal is wearing world war one kit, carrying a Royal Enfield rifle (again (WW1 kit) and has a royal dragoons cap badge on a infantry cap.
Plus how exactly did a returning soldier from a six year war have an 8 month old child?

Fascinating! I sent NihilisticNoir an inquiry. Let's see what he/she/it has to say!

Wonderful collection.

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2021

Great stuff. My first car was like the one in pic #14.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601010
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.