Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only problem I see here is how and why, I see nothing wrong with the earing of pork at all. Also the kid could have refused for religious reasons and still reported the coaches so as far as I'm concerned he still had a choice and he chose the pork.

I don't condone the actions of that coach targeting this young man, but Hebrew Israelites are a dangerous cult. Just saying. [cnn.com]

Hope the boy sues the school and coach. Hope the school fires the coach.

The coaches that did that deserve to have all their front teeth knocked out with a hammer.

My own fist will do it.

@CuddyCruiser I mean, I've got a 2x4.... wait no I didn't say that. Don't come looking for lumber at my house there isn't any lol

Hebrew Israelites are a crazy sect. ACLU wants to fight for this guy, let them go ahead. I won't.

There really is no end to these shitheads....

Sounds like a lawsuit in the making. The coach is an ass. I knew a coach who got fired for making his guys kiss a dead groundhog (he later made principal at another school).

Funny how coaches police professors priest etc just move on to another organization with impunity...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.