Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A bigot gym teacher.... yep that fits the bill pretty well

F these whackos had a fully functioning brain……. .sniff some more Drano, maybe injecting too much bleach.

In the words of Woody Allen..."Those that can't do, teach. Those that can't teach, teach gym".

@linxminx l know, but it is still funny to me. There are plenty of teachers this fits, especially on the college level. Teachers aren't sacred. The only people l won't make fun of are the sick and the handicapped. If you are offended you can block me. I would have no problem with that.

@Sticks48 in my field I can vouch that teachers do the dumbest things to printers

@linxminx I doubt you can annoy me. The only people here who really annoy me are conservatives and you aren't that. You should not waste your time worrying about my sense of humor. It is often dark and always will be, but thanks for caring anyway. πŸ™‚

Faithfools believing stupid crap again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.