Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Man Gets Chewed Out After Confronting Black Deliveryman For Walking In Wealthy Neighborhood - YouTube

This should happen more often and the only reason it happens now is because there are video cameras proving the harassment of assholes.

redbai 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will express my unpopular views right now. They are both fucking assholes! There a lot of that going around, black and white.

So a person is an asshole for calling out racism. That's an interesting POV.

@redbai He had a opportunity to undress him properly and did. Then he went on an endless rant. He was provoked and he wasn't wrong. I guess he got a lot of views on YouTube, so good for him.

@barjoe Have you ever had the experience of walking into a neighborhood on a daily basis and been treated like a criminal by those that you meet? Have you ever had a random stranger come up to you and demand identification and knowledge of the contents of packages you are carrying? Exactly what experience are you drawing from that equates to what he has endured?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.