Agnostic.com

3 1

Best wishes to 'Moustache Cop' (an English cop) who has gone viral on the Twittersphere

WATCH | ‘The Moustache Cop’ Signs Off For The Very Last Time In Emotional Video

The video has been ‘liked’ nearly 10k times and viewed almost 150k times, with hundreds of well-wishes flooding in from social media users.

‘Before you feel the urge to throw constant insults and negativity at the police who are trying their best, just see what the role means to those that actually do the job.

‘Here is one, signing off for the very last time’.

[999storiesfromthefrontline.com]

Ryo1 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My browser doesn't like it.

How about this one?

[twitter.com]

@Ryo1 yup! That's the one I watched. Thanks.

In this country, license to be Judge, Jury & Executioner too many times

I have friends and family on the force. I'd never "throw constant insults" at police. Unless they were driving a BMW.

barjoe Level 9 June 12, 2021

What's wrong with a Beamer? Aren't they American owned now?

@FrayedBear I don't care who owns BMW. It's the people who drive BMW at least in the states, tend to be assholes. Bad Motorist Wankers. [urbandictionary.com]

I'm wrong again!
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

@barjoe lmao, that urban d.post is by someone called "slamdaddy UK".
Down here beamers are commonly known as poor men's Mercedes. Mercs are frequently called "German taxis".
Ask any Beamer driver about the driveability of a Beamer to a Merc and they will tell you that the Merc is better which probably proves the point made about Beamer driver's inadequacy as drivers.

@FrayedBear The are good cars, although overpriced and extremely expensive to maintain. Holden are actually great cars. My neighbor has an '06 Pontiac GTO, awesome car, it's actually a Holden. He has over 200K miles and had no problem with a cars he's had for 15 years. Fast car.

@barjoe The last Australian Holden rolled out in 2017 & the factory closed.
[abc.net.au]

Here there were two cliques - the Holdenites vs. the Fordsons. On the sidelines were the others. Personally after test driving a Torana 40+ years ago & finding how badly it cornered I never looked at a Holden again without contempt.
I currently own & am very happy with my Mitsubishi Magna.

@FrayedBear His GTO was called a Monaro in Australia. It corners like a dream. 400 horsepower. Does everything well but it's a gas guzzler. Last time I saw him he told me he was gonna sell it for twice what he paid for it used 10 years ago. They are collectors items apparently. I drive a Scion, which is a brand Toyota sold in the states until 2015. It's a good car.

@barjoe not surprised on $. How about this absurdity:

[caradvice.com.au]

Cars to me are only good for going from a - b safely, economically, affordably & expediently.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.