Agnostic.com

1 0

Some common sense from Maher.

[rumble.com]

PBuck0145 7 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kill Bill.
I have no use for this boomers wiz dumb.
He's the corporate Dem of late night talk and far to negative to pretend to be a voice of reason.
He has his moments when he can be humorous, proving that even a blind pig can find an acorn every now and then.

Not sufficiently far-left for your tastes.

@PBuck0145 No, it's his lack of information, for example he has a hard on for Millennials which is stupid as hell and I'm tired of the stereotyping, I have two daughters that are Millennials and they both have more integrity and authenticity than anyone I graduated with in 1977.
Besides what's so damned funny about someone ordering avocado toast?
Which reminds me that I should someday try avocado toast so I can find out why Bill thinks it's such a dumb shit thing to order.

@Willow_Wisp Try it. It's delicious!!

@TheoryNumber3 I will, when I find it on a menu.

@Willow_Wisp I often make it at home.. I'm lazy so I use Trader Joe's pre-made guacamole instead of fresh avocado, whole grain bread toasted, arugula and goat cheese.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.