Agnostic.com

3 7

June is Pride Month. While I do not personally fall under any of the categories, I empathize with and support all. [nationaltoday.com]

KateOahu 8 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fall under this category and i appreciate that you support. Nice!!!!!!!

Fecone Level 5 June 26, 2021

Yes empathy and support for my friends ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, my friends, their friends, their friendsโ€™ friends...every human in every place.

We need all the allies we can get.
It wasn't that long ago when interracial marriage was illegal.
If we don't fight it could become that way again.
LGBTQ rights is our first line of defense at the top of a damned slippery slope that affects everyone.
Conservative bastards talk a good game about smaller government, yet they want to have something to say about which consenting adults you can have sex with, which is big intrusive government.
Conservatives don't want smaller government, they want ineffective government.
We stopped them before, we must keep them out of our lives while holding back the forces of hate and incompetence.
Especially from the religious sector, but also the secular as Matias likes to remind me with his ignorant post.

Right on!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.