Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Just 12 People Are Behind Most Vaccine Hoaxes On Social Media, Research Shows : NPR

The ‘Disinformation Dozen’ produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms. This article fails to out the 12. Surprise! 4 Muslims 8 Christians including Robert Fucking Kennedy Jr.

Joseph Mercola
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
Ty and Charlene Bollinger
Sherri Tenpenny
Rizza Islam
Rashid Buttar
Erin Elizabeth
Sayer Ji
Kelly Brogan
Christiane Northrup
Ben Tapper
Kevin Jenkins

barjoe 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So middle eastern look8ng names mean they Must be Muslims?

I'm these cases yes. None of them are professed atheists.

@barjoe they could easily be Xians...Coptic or Orthodox, or even Hebrews.

@AnneWimsey Rizza Islam is a Mohammedan. What's your point? I despise Judaism, Xtianity and Islam. I'm not antisemitic or Islamaphobic. The Xtians stormed the Capitol, blew up OKC Federal Building, McVeigh. The Muslims blew up The Towers. They're spreading misinformation. Atheists don't do that.

"Editor's note: Facebook is among NPR's financial supporters."

BDair Level 8 June 17, 2021

There's no censorship on Facebook. Right?

@BDair Just because Zuckerberg donates to NPR doesn't mean NPR is responsible for all of Facebook's misinformation. Facebook has a right to self censor their own platform. When you sign up for Facebook or any other site, you agree to TOU. If you violate those terms of use, they can ban you. Just like I can shoot intruders in my home and stores can ask any patron to leave as trespass.

Nevertheless, there is a major censorship campaign by Big Tech and Big Pharma to prevent any dissenting opinions on vaccines or alternative treatments, no matter the credentials or supporting datum.

Kennedys family is rolling in their graves 😟

Where the hell is BDair on this list?

5 Muslims?

@UrsiMajor The article fails to name the 12, except for a mention of RFK Jr. I got these from reddit, so this list might not be accurate.

@barjoe I was being a troll again. Bdair is a member of agnostic.We fight all the time in the COVID group.

And Castlepalma, too

It’s not THAT Robert F Kennedy?

His son. Yes RFK Jr is the leading Anti-Vaxxer on the planet.

@barjoe And here I thought it was my friend Ali in Malta.

What a surprise, not just ignorance behind the misinformation, but greed, too!

Greed? The vaccine purveyors are raking in billions.

And numbers 1 to 6 are Trump? 😉

One of these fuckers is RFK Jr.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.