Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK ‘He’s screwed over so many publishers’: Trump confronts a skeptical book industry - POLITICO

This made me cringe to think what kind of a book he would (ghost) write.

It also made me wonder if he is planning a library dedicated to himself.

HelenRoseBuck 6 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no greater oxymoron than a Trump Presidential Library!

Ha.. ha... true.

But nonetheless do you know Trump will make the best built library in Florida with tons of state concessions, lots of fund raising from hiSaudi and other rich friends, lots quid pro quo, and tons of things beyond a library turning it to a money making machine possibly enviable by Disney in Florida? It is quite possible that a few highways, schools, a university will be named after him in the next 10 years, certainly after his death? Generations after us will remember Clinton only for Lewisnky but remember sadly Trump as a stateman and patriot. History is what is written and taught, not necessarily what it actually is.

Now after a new biography of Carter, there is a new discussion of how good a president Carter was although for the last 40 years, he was remembered only as a failure. I am sure Florida will celebrate Trump with all state resources. I always wondered why the US did not give Florida to Israel instead of occupying the Palestinian land?

He's got five books in his library. One of them he hasn't even finished coloring yet.

barjoe Level 9 June 16, 2021

There have been rumors and a report that Trump is privately angry over Pence’s book deal. But his spokesperson Jason Miller insisted that he was “fine with it” and had “no issues.”

Yeah, I can believe that. What I believe more is that it's bothering him a lot.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.