Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Sandy Hook Parents Have Just Hit Alex Jones With Defamation Lawsuits

I hope they rip the nuts off that bastard.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jones is a despicable sub-human.

Well it's about god damned time! Those parents have been through enough already, for years.

Yep... hes crazy.

Maybe sanity is setting in to America? Maybe we are finally getting our country back?

We are somewhere near the beginning of the battle to get our country back. I believe it will be a long battle; although, the people could surprise me.

@EdEarl,I remember how quickly attitudes changed with Joe McCarthy and with Nixon. Methinks a similar swing is likely as America begins to accept how far towards Crazy World we've been sucked.

@Dick_Martin I agree, a similar swing seems to be occurring now. However, we need continual support, not a one time event. The corporations will never quit, progressives must keep up the pressure to control the multinationals.

Let's hope that sleazy slimeball is put out of business, permanently.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.