Agnostic.com

5 3

Just my ironic outlook coming to the fore again.
If you were to chart covid deaths in Australia, the last month or so, death via covid vaccination is greater than deaths from covid-19.
Not commenting either way, just pointing it out.
Irony

powder 8 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every method of stopping a virus when applied to a large population kills a certain small percentage. This is due to the fact that we are not all genetically alike. Each of us carries a different means to be in the world. If we had the method and the will we would also find that there are a number of people for which the cure does absolutely nothing,

"Pointing out" something that simply isn't true makes you a fool or a liar.

That's quite a claim. Please present some evidence.

Deb57 Level 8 June 19, 2021

@powder thanks. I found the [tga.gov.au] particularly relevant.
I still have to clear another 2 weeks without serious side effect to breathe a sigh of relief.
Lol I'll probably then be killed by a falling tree branch though having recently avoided a fatac from a micro sleep whilst driving I'm left wondering why?

@powder how do you figure that 2 deaths from the vaccine outnumbers Covid death totals?

Evidence?

@powder Your word ain't worth shit.

@powder There will always be someone here to expose your lies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.