Agnostic.com

4 28

It's good to include the link when reporting a scammer.

Yesterday someone copied the title of my post, "How do you reply when someone negatively comments on your body?" with a photo of a reclining, busty model spilling out of a scanty bikini.

For a second, I thought they were mocking me. Quickly shook that off.

Checked their profile: New member. No profile. Just the same reclining model picture.

Nigerian dating scammers steal photos from model websites and profiles from dating sites.

"This person appears to be a scammer. Please investigate." I wrote after clicking on "Report." Included links to both posts, mine and the scammer's. They looked funny side-by-side with the same title.

For good measure, I reported the scammer's profile, too. Agnostic.com deleted the scammer's profile and post within a hour.

brushes off hands

LiterateHiker 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yay!! Good work

Ok, the address is Mar-a-Lago.
Go get em.

Good for you and your body is perfect

bobwjr Level 10 June 21, 2021

@bobwjr

Thank you, Bob.

Agreed

@LiterateHiker Anytime Beautiful

There are a lot of jerks out there, but some of us try to make up for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.