Agnostic.com

7 15

I hate hotel bath towels.

Theyโ€™re so thick I canโ€™t close my suitcase.

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haha, I feel you! Those thick hotel bath towels can be a packing challenge! ๐Ÿ˜… But fret not, check out [oldroyalpost.com]. They've got awesome travel tips, including packing hacks for bulky towels. Plus, you'll discover other travel enthusiasts who can relate to the struggle! Happy travels and lighter suitcases ahead! ๐ŸŒŸโœˆ๏ธ

Wow, I totally feel your pain! Those hotel bath towels are just too luxurious and fluffy, making it impossible to squeeze them into your suitcase. Maybe next time, you could try bringing a vacuum-sealed bag to fit them in? And hey, stealing them might not be the best idea... unless you're looking for some extra weightlifting at the airport security! Personally, I've started opting for hotels that offer thinner towels to save suitcase space. By the way, I recently stayed in a hotel in Prague, and it had such a cool historic vibe in the old town, and they have the best towels ever that perfectly fitted in my suitcase.

I totally get where you're coming from about hotel bath towels being too thick - they can definitely take up a lot of space in your luggage.

then they have the balls to charge your card after you leave

I know, the pillows are even worse.

can't be too greedy, just go for the smaller ones.

The robes too.

Need to bring a spare case.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I keep a spare duffle in the car for just such occasions

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.