Agnostic.com

4 2

Will the truth be revealed?

US government ‘SEIZES’ website of Iran’s Press TV, multiple other media outlets [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

RT?? LOL. What...was One America unavailable??

Actually if you read further down our very own intrepid reporter @LenHazell53 has verified the information.

This story is available on CNN, CBS, Al jazera, the Washington Post, Reuters, ABC, NBC, BBC , ITN, Chanel 4, The daily mail, the telegraph, the Salt Lake Tribune and every other news outlet.
A word of advice, make sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth in to gear.

@LenHazell53 I think that he was in the bar again - for too long?
I wonder if they have responsible drinking laws over there?

Good! Fuck Iran!

barjoe Level 9 June 23, 2021

Pathetic Joe but expected. You really are not intelligent.

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@FrayedBear "Islamic Republic of Iran" Fuck Islam Too!

@barjoe Is it any wonder they say "fuck America, Christians & Americans"?

@FrayedBear I'm not stupid enough to support Russia, Syria or Iran and I'm not stupid enough to rely on RT as a source.

@FrayedBear I agree with Fuck Xtians. I don't care what Iran or Russia thinks about America, or why for that matter.

@FrayedBear What is pathetic is anyone who has any positive feelings for a country like Iran. That Government has not held up to any Treaty obligations ever, not even once. Why anyone wuld expect Iran would suddenly keep their word is a mystery.

It has been said that the definition of crazy is a person continually doing the same thing over & over but expecting different results. You seem to be that type person.

@barjoe It seems FrayedBear feels Iran is trustworthy. Why he feels that way cannot be explained.

@Alienbeing you are projecting American behaviour - it is American bullying & extortion that you are talking about when you say "It has been said that the definition of crazy is a person continually doing the same thing over & over but expecting different results.".

@Alienbeing "It seems FrayedBear feels Iran is trustworthy. " - please highlight where I actually say that or - admit that it is your projection of American paranoia.

@FrayedBear Paranoia: suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification. Justified suspicions are awareness not paranoia. Anti-Americanism exists. USA had its faults but it should have justified suspicions of Russia, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Turkey, PDRK, PRC or Saudi Arabia.

@FrayedBear That is my opinion of what you posted, and it is a worthy opinion based on your posts. My opinion is not subject to your approval.

@FrayedBear Using your vague definition of "bullying" every country is a bully because every country tries to influence other countries to act in accordance with their interests.

Face it Iran deserves everything it get and more.

@Alienbeing They're a bunch of savage animals.

@barjoe projecting again Joe?

@FrayedBear I don't think you'd be too happy living in a Mohammedan country with lunatic jihadis.

@Alienbeing You simply prove how fucked up your understanding & ability to read English actually is.

@FrayedBear Your last reply shows you have nothing to say. My English is fine, your inapprorpiate conclusions are the issue.

@powder Your support of the terrorist State of Iran shows a confused mind at best.

@Alienbeing what an Ignorant alien - how can a question be a conclusion? - "Will the truth be revealed?"

@powder Do you actually think Ali Khamenei has less blood on his hands than MBS? Muhammad bin Salman as bad as he is, is a good person compared to the savage animal Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Get real!

@powder Your assumptions are as poor as your other judgements.. I don't have blind devotion to Israel, or anything else.

People do not have to agree with you, maybe you didn't know that.

@FrayedBear No clue what you reference. My statement that you support a terrorist State is proven by your posts.

@powder, @barjoe Powder, try CURRENT history. Yes we screwed up in Iran with our support of the Shah. That in no way affects the FACT that Iran has said they want abolish the State of Israel. It also does not affect their CURRENT support of Hamas.

History is fine, what is happening currently is the point.

Iran is a terrorist State whether you care to admit it or not.

Maybe you'd like us to reimburse Spain for the Spanish - American war.

Last I heard we are not at war with Verezuela.

@powder I did not express support for any country. All I said was that Iran is a terrorist State. What any other State does or does not do in no way affects the fact that Iran is a terrorist State.

When you agree Iran is a terrorist State we can discuss other topics.

You are not required to agree with any sanctions we put on any country. Additionally since you cannot vote in the U.S.your opinion really doesn't matter much does it?

@Alienbeing You continue to identify your obtuse stupidity. Try sticking within the confines of this one post - "No clue what you reference. My statement that you support a terrorist State is proven by your posts." As you state "People do not have to agree with you, maybe you didn't know that."

@Alienbeing Modern Iran is very much the result or product of American interference driven by your greed for their oil over the years.
In your cognitive dissonance you are unable to understand that it is American behaviour that has driven them to hate you to the degree that they do.

@Alienbeing How about you recognising & agreeing that America is a terrorrist state that refuses to recognise international law & continues to commit terrorist acts to feed its greed.

@powder You equate PRC shutting down Apple Daily a pro-democracy HK newspaper with the United States blocking a domain name for jihadist Iranian terrorist propaganda? Let's face it. Muslims are all savage dogs.

@powder How does it affect you personally?

@powder Israel is the only ally the United States has in the war against Radical Islamic Terrorism. I guess you don't think it's really fair to point out that the Muslims blew up the Towers. I mean after all, it was so long ago. We should just let it go by now. Right?

@powder You think The Muslims have changed? They are the same violent savages they've always been and always will be. It's the truth.

@powder Yes it does count because I can help elect representatives here. You cannot.

Your approval of anything America does is not a requirement, except possibly in your mind.

@FrayedBear America is not a terrorist State and you even suggesting that indicates you don't know what the term means.

What may or may not have "caused" modern Iran to be a terrorist State really does not matter. The fact that they are a terrorist State is what matters.

@FrayedBear No, I merely don't fall for your "change the subject" bull.

Here we go, if you can censor one site you can censor all

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

[en.m.wikiquote.org]

Even Niemöller shows his prejudice against the mentally ill, the Russians, the Sinti & Rom by not including them.

@FrayedBear Not the same thing. Iran and Russia are dedicated enemies of the United States and use these outlets in furtherance of degrading the US. Plenty of other news sources are available. Using that Holocaust meme to defend these evil countries is the height of bad taste and worse.

@racocn8 There are a dozen ways of warning against, or cautioning about web sites without seizing them and closing them down.
This is pure sabre rattling and power preening, it is also only going to make people think the USA have something to hide if they are so desperate to silence their "enemies".
When China firewalled out all American (and UK and European) sites in the 1990s, the screams of indignation from the USA were loud and vociferous as the peoples republic declared the USA "dedicated enemies " and were forced to cease and desist with the threat of trade sanctions and so forth, if internet access to and for China was not restored for the purposes of money making.
One law for the USA another for everyone else?

Seriously, you're comparing the US to China on this? Do you think China is comparable to the US in the open availability of information?

If ANYONE has anything meaningful they need to get across, they can always hold a press conference.

Although now that Republicans approve of openly cheating on elections, we will shortly join China and Iran in being a totalitarian regime.

@racocn8 NO, I'm comparing like with like behaviour, in that both silence forcibly that which they do not want heard or read.
If a government can silence one undesirable opinion, even if they can show some justification for it, that sets a precedent.
Whose web sites will they close down next? And for what reasons?

Do you approve of Q-Anon posts telling believers to get ready for the storm?

@racocn8 and you are saying that America & NATO are not dedicated enemies of Afghanistan, Vietnam, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, China and use their agencies like the CIA & news outlets in furtherance of degrading the aforementioned countries & people?
You are saying that your own & people like @BarJoe & @Alienbeing 's vitriolic hatred of these countries & people is due to real & actual injury done to them by those country's citizens injuring them in America & not because they have been indoctrinated by the lies spread by the US military & CIA through domestic media?

@racocn8 Do you approve of the latest sitcom bring shown on your tv?

@FrayedBear US and NATO have superficial support for democratic goals while the countries you named are controlled by power-mad autocrats who have no thought for anyone, and are indifferent to the suffering of their countrymen. The differences are not as great as often portrayed, but I don't believe the lip-service given to governing ideals are completely empty. However, the US elected Trump and Trump was completely OK with malfeasance even when it meant killing 600,000 and harming millions more. If the US allows the GOP/Putin to up-end the " democracy " that has been in place, then yes, the US will be one more fully corrupt dictatorship.

@racocn8 Every US president apart from Obama has failed the American people & failed to provide for their welfare & health.
You seem totally blind to reality.

@FrayedBear Ad hominem fallacy and absolutist thinking noted.

@racocn8 lol that's what I keep telling you Howard.

@racocn8 Take away someone's right to be an arsehole and you loose your right to point out they are an arsehole

@FrayedBear Your support of the terrorist State of is all one needs to know about you.

@Alienbeing you are a dangerous indoctrinated ignorant person far worse than a thief who supports the worst terrorist on this planet.

@FrayedBear Your opinion is noted as was your support of a Terrorist State. Both illustrate your confused mind.

@FrayedBear Why did you remove so many of your posts? Did you realize they were foolish?

@Alienbeing He has not removed any posts, they are all still there

@LenHazell53 Mmmm he has not blocked me, but I no longer see his posts.

@LenHazell53 His posts just magically reappeared! Very strange.

In case anyone doubts your sources here is confirmation

[edition.cnn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.