Agnostic.com

4 10

LINK The Catholic Church in Poland Discloses 368 New Allegations of Child Sex Abuse | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Celibacy is not natural. Sexual desires will manifest in one way or another. Studies show that people who have no sexual outlet generally develop neurotic tendencies of some kind or another.

So yeah, the most neurotic priest who are trying to be celibate will find outlets for sexual their desires, either with each other or the children of the parish.

snytiger6 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just wondering.... Did you ever posted of an atheist pedophyle?

Nope.

There are some people who describe themselves as “Asexual”. I wonder if they just have low sex drive?

Mvtt Level 7 July 2, 2021

Either no sex drive or an absent sex drive.

I've pretty much became asexual. I don't know if it was the drugts to treat the leukemia (I've fully recovered), or just getting older. In a way it is a relief to not hage to bother with it anymore or worry about acquiring any STDs.

Only 368 allegations? I am astonished that the number is not very much higher. Ping @MrDragon.

Those are just the new ones…

There shouldn't be any.

Why am I not surprised.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.